Nominations for the NEW! ACLF Alumni Achievement Award are now being accepted through Oct 14! The Alumni Achievement Award recognizes an outstanding Community Leaders Program (CLP) alumni and their achievements and contributions to social justice in the Asian Pacific Islander (API), People of Color (POC) and/or at-large community since graduating from the program. The awardee will be honored at the 2010 Graduation Dinner on November 4.
Visit https://aclfnorthwest.org/alumni/ for a list of our CLP alumni and their affiliations.
Nominations are open to the public and must be submitted by Thursday, October 14, 2010. Click here to complete the on-line form to nominate an ACLF alumni.
- Exemplifies the values and mission of ACLF including the perpetuation of leadership and civic engagement of API leaders with a strong commitment to social justice, community empowerment and public service.
- Demonstrated significant contributions, advancements and visibility in the API, POC and/or at-large community through their activism, workplace, volunteerism, board and/or committee service.
- Service and/or contribution to ACLF since graduating – may include board and committee service, volunteerism, mentoring, donation of expertise or some other form of contribution.
- Must have successfully graduated from the CLP program
- Contributions to API, POC and/or at-large community and ACLF must have been made since graduating from the CLP
- Current ACLF board of directors and CLP participants are not eligible for the alumni award
- One nomination per person
Process and Timeline:
|October 14||Nominations due to ACLF – the finalists will be determined as the top three alumni to receive the highest number of independent nominations and a fourth finalist selected by the ACLF Executive Director.|
|October 18-22||Voting by all ACLF alumni to determine honoree|
|October 26||Honoree notified|
|November 4||ACLF Graduation Dinner|